After a year and a half of countless gigs, a new album, and a new lead guitarist, the Angela Marie Project is back in the Lounge, with plenty to promote. They will take part in the Coeur d'Alene Music Festival Fundraiser on September 7th: a day-long event with many other artists featured on this program. Shortly before that, they will perform at Pig Out in the Park, with no less than nine other concerts in the meantime. Their latest album is titled "AMP," appropriately, as it presents a more electrified compliment to their debut "Seriously Lighthearted." Earlier this year, Talmadge took on lead guitar duties and the band cut a few in-studio tracks for their next album. This electro-acoustic, energetic-yet-sensual, progressive-yet-approachable band doesn't waste time trying to fit a genre label...they simply embrace the yin-yang nature of good music. The Angela Marie Project will return to the 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge this Sunday, sharing live full-band songs, tracks from their latest album, and some unreleased studio cuts.
Left to right: Angela, Talmadge, "Kasper," and Kat. Click here for more photos.
Hear the Angela Marie Project on the 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge on Sunday, July 14th (and catch the replay on July 28th), 2013 at 10 pm PDT. Tune your radio to 103.1 FM in the Spokane/Post Falls/Coeur d'Alene area or listen live to the on-line audio stream. You can also hear the live broadcast on your iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android, or Blackberry with the iHeartRadio app.
Here is the Angela Marie Project's entire Local Lounge show as high-quality streaming audio:
LISTEN to the 30-minute broadcast
Including these original songs:
- Prison (live)
- Travel Song (demo for upcoming CD)
- Tears of Wowness (live)
- Ghost (from "AMP" CD)
- Spark (live)
original airdate: Sunday, July 14th, 2013 at 10 pm PDT.
Here's another AMP original live in the Local Lounge:
LISTEN to "Compass of Life" (5:34)
To listen to the streaming audio, you will need Adobe Flash Player. You may need to allow pop-ups on this page, as the media player will open in a new window.
Check back on this page later in July to see a video of "Spark" live in the Local Lounge by the Angela Marie Project!
See the Angela Marie Project perform live in the area:
- Friday, July 12th, 8pm at The Phat House (417 S Browne St in Spokane) with Chelsey Heidenreich, One Match Left, and WayWard Too
- Friday, July 19th, for Art for the Animals (4pm-8pm) at River's Wish Sanctuary, with AMP playing 5:30-6:30
- Saturday, July 20th, 1pm-1:45pm, at the South Perry Street Fair in Spokane
- Thursday, July 25th, 7-9pm as the Kat and Angela Marie Duo at Lindaman's Bistro (1235 S Grand Blvd in Spokane)
- Thursday, August 8th, 6-7:30pm for the Liberty Lake Concert Series at Rocky Hill Park
- Tuesday, August 13th, 7-9pm at The Shop (924 S Perry St)
- Thursday, August 15th, 6-8pm for Browne's Addition Concert Series at Coeur d'Alene Park in Spokane
- Sunday, August 18th, 4-7pm at Coeur d'Alene Cellars/Barrel Room No. 6 Summer Concert with Full Band outside
- Saturday, August 24th at Huckleberry's Beer Festival, outside, time TBA
- Thursday, August 29th, 1:15pm-2:15pm at Pig Out in the Park on the City Hall Stage
- Saturday, September 7th, 4pm for The Coeur d'Alene Music Festival Fundraiser at the University of Idaho North Harborview campus on the main lawn. This will be an all-day event (10am-10pm), with plenty of live, original, local music plus vendors of all kinds, sponsored by 103.1 KCDA, benefiting The 2014 Coeur d'Alene Music Festival and Coeur d'Alene School District's music programs.
The Angela Marie Project first appeared on the 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge on February 5th, 2012.
The 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge is powered by
and produced with love and care by Matt Loi.