Starting as a husband-and-wife duo only a year and a half ago, Justin (lead vocals and guitar) and Jen Landis (bass) took on the name Cedar & Boyer, referring to a meaningful location in their home base of Sandpoint, Idaho. With Erin Brannigan on banjo and Weston Grillo on percussion and backing vocals, this four-piece now tours throughout the Northwest. Subdued, minimal arrangements back Justin's voice, which bears a resemblance to the folksy side of Neil Young. Justin also plays bass for the Marshall McLean Band, and C&B perform regularly with Terrible Buttons. This Sunday, Cedar & Boyer will share some EP tracks and live songs in the 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge.
Left to right: Justin, Erin, Weston, and Jen. Click Here
for more photos.
Hear Cedar & Boyer on the 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge on Sunday, May 12th (and catch the replay on Sunday, May 26th), 2013 at 10 pm PDT. Tune your radio to 103.1 FM in the Spokane/Post Falls/Coeur d'Alene area or listen live to the on-line audio stream. You can also hear the live broadcast on your iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android, or Blackberry with the iHeartRadio app.
Here is Cedar & Boyer's entire Local Lounge show as high-quality streaming audio:
LISTEN to the 30-minute broadcast
Including these original songs:
- Ghosts Can't Follow Me (live)
- Used To Know (EP)
- A Created Thing (live)
- Blood Infinity (EP)
- Ready to Let Go (live)
- I'm Not Sorry I Left But I'm Sorry I Lost Touch (EP)
original airdate: Sunday, May 12th, 2013 at 10 pm PDT.
Here's another original song by Cedar & Boyer, performed live in the Local Lounge:
LISTEN to "Not Not Nothing" (5:50)
To listen to the streaming audio, you will need Adobe Flash Player. You may need to allow pop-ups on this page, as the media player will open in a new window.
Check back on this page later to see a video of Cedar & Boyer performing their song "Ready to Let Go" live in the Local Lounge!
See Cedar & Boyer perform live around the Inland Northwest:
- Saturday, May 11th, 6pm at Boots Bakery & Lounge (24 W Main Ave in downtown Spokane) with Jacob Butcher
- Monday, May 27th, 6pm at Forza Coffee Co. (325 S Sullivan St, Ste. C in Spokane Valley) with Holly McGarry and Josh Hedlund
- Tuesday, May 28th, 8pm at Bucer's Coffeehouse Pub (201 S Main St in Moscow) with Bart Budwig and Holly McGarry
- Thursday, May 30th, 8pm at Eichardt's Pub Grill & Coffee House (212 Cedar St in Sandpoint) with Holly McGarry, Josh Hedlund, and Chris Staples
- Saturday, June 1st, 6:30-7pm at Club 412 (412 W Sprague Ave in downtown Spokane) for The Inlander's Volume music festival, followed by Cathedral Pearls at 7pm
The 103.1 KCDA Local Lounge is powered by
and produced with love and care by Matt Loi.